Jul 17, 2012

VBT Tour Spotlight: Tyler Falls

Tyler Falls by Lori L. Clark

Blurb: Tyler has suffered from manic depression for as long as he can remember. Through medication and therapy, he manages to keep his life together. But when his parents are murdered, he decides he's had enough of living as a broken person with a broken life. So, in thirty days, he plans to stick the barrel of his Ruger SP101 into his mouth and pull the trigger.


Emma Perez's brother, Ethan Giovanni, sits in a mental institution for the murder of Dr. and Mrs. Falls. Deemed mentally incompetent and unfit to stand trial, Ethan has one weekly visitor -- Emma. She doesn't deny his guilt, he's her brother and she loves him spite of the fact he's paranoid schizophrenic.


They say when you cross paths with someone more than once, it's fate -- you're destined to meet. Tyler doesn't know Emma is Ethan's sister, and Emma doesn't know Tyler's story either. When Tyler learns who Emma's brother is, the world he's rebuilt around her begins to crumble all over again and it leaves both of them wondering why fate has such a cruel sense of humor.

1. I’m an only child.

2. I love dogs!

3. I was born in Iowa City, Iowa and lived in Iowa my whole life until January 2007, when I moved to the STL area.

4. I worked as a professional psychic reader for 2 years.

5. I’m a Pisces Sun, Leo Moon with Aquarius rising.

6. I’ve written 3 books and am in the process of writing my 4th.

7. I don’t look or act my age!

8. I’ve been married twice and divorced twice.

9. I love 80′s hair band music.

10. I’m a claims payment analyst for Fortune 500 Magazine’s #16 “Top 100 places in America to work.”


Website      Blog       Twitter
Amazon      

1 comment:

  1. Sounds really interesting! TBR pile!
    new follower!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete



We are an award free blog.